e-Visa Immigration Services
e-Visa Immigration is a Canadian company that was born from the desire to help people from all over the world to study, work, visit or immigrate to Canada, temporarily or permanently.
We love supporting our clients in their endeavours the best way possible. We are looking for a professional that shares the same passion to help others build their dreams.
You will perform the duties and responsibilities which are customary to this position and reasonably necessary to fulfill the business’ objectives:
- Correspond with Clients, answering questions related to services through email, phone or social media channels.
- Schedule consultations with the RCICs consultants.
- Follow-up on consultations, request feedback and address potential issues with the respective departments.
- Assist the company with preparation and organization of documents, invoices and receipts.
- Compile data regarding consultations, overall sales and customer feedback, prepare reports, presentations when needed.
- Set up and maintain physical and electronic file systems related to the initial consultations.
- Review, maintain and update office procedures.
- Greet visitors, reply to emails and phone calls and relaying messages accordingly.
- Promote and sell the company services.
- Perform administrative tasks related to the immigration consulting practice.
- May assist in arranging travel and accommodation for attendance of conferences or trips between offices.
- May support organizing external/internal meetings or events (e.g., sending invitations, setting rooms, order catering, etc.).
You have the following soft skills and other requirements:
- Degree or work experience in Business Administration or Sales.
- Active and interesting personal presence in social networks, with understanding of each network and its best practices.
- Be an excellent communicator and creative.
- Live in Metro Vancouver region with the means to commute to office.
- Work physically from our office in a daily basis and during business hours.
- Be available for immediate start.
You will earn extra in the points for:
- Getting to know Canada (having an exchange or living in the country).
- Having professional experience in immigration and exchange to Canada.
You speak the languages below:
- English – Advanced
- Portuguese – Fluent
- Are you or your spouse currently an e-Visa client?
- Are you legally eligible to work full-time in Canada?
Administrative Support / Receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
- In person.
Don’t forget to mention where you heard about this position (Classificados Jornal Brasil Vancouver).
Não deixe de dizer ao anunciante que você soube deste produto através dos Classificados do Jornal Brasil Vancouver. Preço e disponibilidade do item podem ter sido alterados desde a data de publicação. Em caso de qualquer informação incorreta, por favor, entre em contato com o anunciante, no caso de anúncios individuais, ou diretamente conosco, no caso de anúncios publicados por empresas (inclua o título e/ou endereço do anúncio).