e-Visa Immigration Services
Perform duties in accordance with all service standards established in this Job Description.
- Send Customer Satisfaction Surveys to the clients.
- Treat all Dissatisfactions reported by our clients.
- Work with all e-Visa Teams to understand any issue reported by clients and work on the best way as possible to revert client dissatisfaction to satisfaction.
- Monthly Presentations with Customer Satisfaction Results and Dissatisfactions treatment.
- Review, maintain and update Company processes and work instructions.
- Correspond with Clients and Partners, answering questions related to services through email or phone.
- Partners Management.
- Schedule consultations with the RCICs consultants.
- Follow-up on consultations, request feedback and address potential issues with the respective departments.
- Assist the company with preparation and organization of documents, invoices and receipts.
- Compile data regarding consultations, overall sales and customer feedback, prepare reports, presentations when needed.
- Set up and maintain physical and electronic file systems related to the initial consultations.
- Greet visitors, reply to emails and phone calls and relaying messages accordingly;
- Promote and sell the company services.
- Perform administrative tasks related to the immigration consulting practice.
- Previous experience with Quality Management processes.
- Degree or work experience in Business Administration or Sales.
- Have an active and interesting personal presence in social networks, with understanding of each network and its best practices.
- Be an excellent communicator and creative, with the ability to use intuition based on data and analysis of results.
- Have advanced English.
- Be available for immediate start.
Extra points for:
- Getting to know Canada (having an exchange or living in the country);
- Have professional experience in immigration and exchange to Canada.
English – Advanced
Portuguese – fluent
► Please send your application by clicking the “website” link above. Don’t forget to mention where you heard about this position (Classificados Jornal Brasil Vancouver).
Não deixe de dizer ao anunciante que você soube deste produto através dos Classificados do Jornal Brasil Vancouver. Preço e disponibilidade do item podem ter sido alterados desde a data de publicação. Em caso de qualquer informação incorreta, por favor, entre em contato com o anunciante, no caso de anúncios individuais, ou diretamente conosco, no caso de anúncios publicados por empresas (inclua o título e/ou endereço do anúncio).