Who We Are
Fatigue Science is the global leader in predictive analytics for sleep and fatigue risk management and has developed the world’s leading predictive fatigue management information system, enhancing productivity and safety in mining, transportation, and heavy industry primarily. In addition, our products are used by several customers from high performance sports, military, and academic research. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, we market and sell a SaaS software solution that leverages scientifically validated biomathematical models to quantify and predict the cumulative effects of sleep disruption on human reaction time and cognitive effectiveness. Our suite of mobile and web applications enables organizations to optimize operations, reduce risk, and drive performance and productivity improvements — both at an individual and enterprise level. With proven impact and return on investment, Fatigue Science serves cutting-edge organizations who understand the importance of sleep as well as the value of data-driven decision-making.
Who We Are Seeking
We are seeking a motivated and capable Sales Business Development Representative to join our team. In this role you will provide support to the sales team in getting Fatigue Science into the hands of the customers who need it. Reporting to a sales leader and working closely with the sales team, you will work on a variety of activities such as sales collateral creation, client research, and sales support. You will be responsible for expanding our customer base using prospecting strategies to identify prospects. You will initiate the first outreach with potential customers. This opportunity is for someone with some years’ experience in sales who is interested in learning the roles and developing their career in sales.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join the business at a growth stage with an already world-class roster of reference customers that we are focused on expanding and further penetrating multiple departments, sites, and business units.
What You’ll Do
- Identify sales opportunities and get in contact (cold-calls, emails) and develop relationships with key stakeholders to present our product
- Seek self-generated customer leads and initiate sales calls to maintain a fluid pipeline
- Manage sales enablement tools, ensuring they reflect requirements of the sales team and are being used effectively throughout the sales process
- Attend client meetings, take detailed notes, assist in defining deliverables and communicate recaps to attendees
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for prospect, client meetings and conferences
- Conduct research for proposals and market development activities
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Comfortable with a monthly, quarterly and annual lead generation and activity quota
- Support with CRM (Salesforce) administration, process and data management and training
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams to plan and support with demand generation activities such as trade show attendance, webinars, and workshops
- Disseminate opportunities to the appropriate AEs, educating reps as necessary about the opportunity
- Liaise with the sales and marketing teams to plan and support with demand
What You Bring to the Table
- SaaS Software Sales Process Knowledge and Experience
- Salesforce CRM Experience
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Fluent in Portuguese considered an asset
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Impeccable verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Previous experience in an inbound/outbound sales or related sales experience
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Self-starter who thrives in a turbulent and fast-moving environment
- Highly Organized
- Time Management Skills
- Comfortable with remote work
To apply for this job please click on the “website” link above.
Não deixe de dizer ao anunciante que você soube deste produto através dos Classificados do Jornal Brasil Vancouver. Preço e disponibilidade do item podem ter sido alterados desde a data de publicação. Em caso de qualquer informação incorreta, por favor, entre em contato com o anunciante, no caso de anúncios individuais, ou diretamente conosco, no caso de anúncios publicados por empresas (inclua o título e/ou endereço do anúncio).