Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our ‘remote first’ culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you’re invited to join the revolution!
The Kraken Client Engagement (CE) team is rapidly expanding as we continue to hire world-class talent across our organization. With a global team of dedicated agents supporting our clients around the clock, we’re actively scaling our team of Client Engagement Specialists to help facilitate this growth.
As a CE Specialist, you will be working with a high-performance team across different support groups (verifications, funding, trading, livechat, account access) in delivering a 6-Star client experience. With the training and experience you will gain, you will play an instrumental role in ensuring our clients receive the best possible experience when engaging with Kraken Support.
With a good understanding of the crypto space, a solid degree of technical fluency, and a passion for teamwork, your role at Kraken will play an important part in our success through delivering world class service and creating Kraken Evangelists.
Put simply, the CE team is a differentiator for Kraken amongst our competitors in the industry. Support delivered by CE stands out as one of the many reasons our clients love Kraken and provide excellent ratings and reviews. That said, we are not resting on our laurels and are constantly striving to improve and innovate our service delivery and support functions.
This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends (rotationally).
Guidance will be provided in terms of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for your specific role on the team. Expectations are that following an initial period of time spent ramping up your knowledge and proficiency, that you will be able to achieve the goals and KPIs set out for you by your Supervisor.
As a CE Specialist, you will receive regular feedback and performance evaluations in terms of how you’ve met the expectations for your role in service delivery.
Longer term, there are opportunities to take on additional responsibilities as you demonstrate your ability to consistently deliver according to the expectations of the role. From the position of CE Specialist, a typical progression path could include deeper specialization as a subject matter lead, mentor, team lead, or supervisor.
From time to time, there may also be opportunities to join other service groups or specializations and potentially different teams outside of the CE organization at Kraken.
- Be part a team of CE Specialists in delivering a 6-Star experience that results in Kraken Evangelists
- Depending on the specific group you are working with, your daily duties will include processing client applications and responding to requests regarding trading (explaining margin, answering questions about order execution), digital asset transfers (looking at block explorers, answering questions about bitcoin transactions) and other general questions or troubleshooting activities
- Strive to make your work as efficient as possible by improving or creating processes, automating as much of your work as possible
- Meet or exceed KPIs in the service group for which you’re a part of in order to advance the client experience
- Be diligent in attending training sessions and keeping up with the knowledge building about the industry, and our robust product and service offerings
- Advance our platform and improve servicing by learning the product inside out to best represent our client’s needs to the relevant teams
- This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency
- You must be willing to work evenings and weekends (rotationally)
- Motivated by Kraken’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global client base
- Crypto trading experience, preferably on multiple platforms
- Security and privacy focused
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate globally across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and to handle high volumes of requests, all while creating a 6-Star experience for our clients
- Experience working within a metrics-driven environment is an asset
- Able to make quick decisions autonomously
- Detail oriented
- You love helping people
- Prior relevant experience in financial services, crypto, technology, and/or customer support
- Excellent computer literacy and ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms
Nice to Haves
- Fluent in one of the following languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Experience with Kraken’s API
- Experience with compliance, payments, fraud, account access, trust and safety, or other relevant operational domains
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
- To express interest in this opportunity, please click on ‘Acesse o Website’
Não deixe de dizer ao anunciante que você soube deste produto através dos Classificados do Jornal Brasil Vancouver. Preço e disponibilidade do item podem ter sido alterados desde a data de publicação. Em caso de qualquer informação incorreta, por favor, entre em contato com o anunciante, no caso de anúncios individuais, ou diretamente conosco, no caso de anúncios publicados por empresas (inclua o título e/ou endereço do anúncio).