Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian Customer Success Managers (CSMs) strive to help customers realize the value in their Atlassian investment. They engage customers to unlock early and sustained business outcomes. This is done by delivering standard methodologies at scale to support product adoption, solution expansion, and long-term growth of customer users.
As a CSM, you’ll support our largest customers with their adoption of our cloud products. You’ll interact with a variety of customer profiles across multiple products and solution practice areas. CSMs also reach into all parts of Atlassian as the primary champion of the user’s cause!
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Experience in a customer facing role such as CSM, support, account management or sales for a SaaS company
- Fluent in Portuguese or Spanish
- Understanding of common Jira and Confluence use cases and ways of working, with ability to demonstrate those use cases
- A data-driven approach to customer management to prioritize time around risk, and mitigating churn through customer engagement, as well unlocking growth opportunities
- Ability to build collaborative relationships internally across product, sales, support and marketing to facilitate a flawless customer experience
- Experience using Atlassian products in your previous roles
- Rock-solid work and time management in a high volume customer-facing environment
Day to day activities might include:
- Email communications to customers about upcoming feature and product releases relevant to them
- customer calls and visits to review success plans and QBR (quarterly business reviews)
- coordinate with internal Atlassian teams such as EA, TAM, and channel partners
- log and update account information in Gainsight and SFDC
- Escalate product specific feedback from customers to the appropriate product team
More about our team
Our Customer Success Managers are a globally distributed team of Atlassian solution advocates who are passionate about enabling and accelerating customer success. As a part of the team, you’ll engage with customer organizations to help them deliver an impactful solution to their users. CSMs are the trusted point of contact whom customers can rely on to help them get the most out of Atlassian products and attain their ideal solution for team collaboration. At Atlassian, you’ll have a direct impact on millions of users, fast! You won’t get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don’t just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be outstanding.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please apply by clicking on the “website” hyperlink above.
Não deixe de dizer ao anunciante que você soube deste produto através dos Classificados do Jornal Brasil Vancouver. Preço e disponibilidade do item podem ter sido alterados desde a data de publicação. Em caso de qualquer informação incorreta, por favor, entre em contato com o anunciante, no caso de anúncios individuais, ou diretamente conosco, no caso de anúncios publicados por empresas (inclua o título e/ou endereço do anúncio).