Runn is a rapidly growing, venture backed B2B SaaS startup that helps organizations around the globe better plan and forecast the work and workload of their people and projects.
We believe in a world of work where people come first. We’re on a mission to flip the old world on its head and empower people to work and live their best lives, as we continue on our journey to place humans, wellbeing and technology at the heart of business success.
Customer Success at Runn
Customer Success is at the core of ensuring the lifelong value and success of our customers, empowering them to deliver more streamlined projects & create happier and more fulfilled employees when using Runn.
We do this by going above and beyond, providing service that “wows” and closely supporting product adoption. We believe great customer relationships start and end with listening and empathy.
Your mission is to become a product guru and customer champion as you support customers and link customer success, sales, engineering and other teams towards our common goal of getting Runn working at its best with customers who love using it.
Role & objectives:
- Become a product expert and own the help ticket process as you problem solve workarounds, proactively identify and escalate bugs and support the fast resolution of tech issues to get Runn doing its best work.
- Support customers with implementation, training and webinars, and deliver a high level of personalized support and communication to nurture relationships and help customers get up and running fast, confident and happy.
- Be the glue providing critical support across the sales and customer success team – from refreshing and prepping demos, maintaining the customer success log, delivering surveys, extending trials, running reports and supporting asset production – you’ll keep our sales pipeline & onboarding humming.
- Amplify the voice of the customer and cultivate continuous feedback through your deep customer knowledge and sharing data & feedback on product usage and improvements across teams to feed into a product roadmap that delights customers.
- Become a documentation and CRM expert to build clear documentation and clean data across our systems, alongside contributing ideas for better ways to do things as we scale our processes and vision to grow Runn’s impact across the world.
The skills, knowledge & attributes you’ll need for success:
- Be agile, resourceful & resilient as you work towards great outcomes
- You take initiative at every turn with the energy and excitement to help us build the ship as we go
- Creative problem solver, who loves figuring things out and strives to make things better with each other, for customers, and in the world
- Team-minded and empowering; you love helping others succeed, sharing knowledge and creating fun experiences
- Curious learner & adventurer with a love and knack for technology
- Customer-centric at your core; you love nurturing relationships and apply active listening and empathy to gracefully navigate different people, conversations and problems
- Clear, effective and proactive communication; you speak and write well with a knack for making the complex simple
- Driven, process-oriented and effective while working at pace; you have well-defined systems and habits to help you organize, prioritize and get work done.
Experience & other requirements:
- It’s likely you’ll have 2+ years of relevant experience in customer success or similar role & supporting long-term relationships
- Ideally you’ll have worked in a SaaS high tech, fast-paced environment
- Bonus if you have experience working with CRM and ticketing systems like Intercom
- Super bonus if you can speak and write in Spanish, Portuguese or another language
- Reliable internet + available during core market timezones (CST, PST, EST or MST)
What you’ll experience when working at Runn:
- A values-led and people-first company that values transparency, inclusion, adventure and a desire to help you live your best life
- Global HQ is New Zealand and we’re scaling our team as a remote-first organization around the world with teams in Canada, the US and Europe
- Flexibility to help you work when, where and how you do your best work (with options for a fully-paid at home workset-up or a co-working allowance)
- Transparent and generous pay across all levels including automatic annual pay increases
- This is a junior level position with a salary of $75,000 NZD per year
- Generous leave and benefits package that includes 6 weeks paid leave, 4 weeks paid sick leave, access to extended unpaid leave and learning & development time each month
- A supportive, high-trust and empowering environment where you can grow your skills and bring your ideas and full-self to work
- Thrive as you help us build a high-growth company to improve the work lives of thousands of people
Do you share our love for learning and the belief that old maps don’t take you to new places?
If so, and you’re after a role offering buckets of variety with the chance to progress your career at a company driven to put people first – let us know!
Please apply using the “website” link above.
Não deixe de dizer ao anunciante que você soube deste produto através dos Classificados do Jornal Brasil Vancouver. Preço e disponibilidade do item podem ter sido alterados desde a data de publicação. Em caso de qualquer informação incorreta, por favor, entre em contato com o anunciante, no caso de anúncios individuais, ou diretamente conosco, no caso de anúncios publicados por empresas (inclua o título e/ou endereço do anúncio).