Euro Asia Pay Holdings
We are seeking a highly skilled professional with a passion for helping and going above and beyond for others to join our dynamic and driven team. A team player with strong communication skills and experience in international education and customer support that is inspired by our fintech service offerings.
As the Support Specialist, you will report to the head of customer service, as you effectively communicate directly with customers to answer questions and address issues through emails and other channels in English and Portuguese. Our growing startup allows for you to be exposed to multiple responsibilities and the ability to collaborate across multiple departments, with ample room for growth.
We specialize in developing innovative financial solutions for the next generation of consumers. Our cutting-edge products provide seamless and secure financial services to users around the world. Our first product, SideKick Card, enables parents to send money, control and monitor payments to students in a simple, intuitive manner. This innovative new product includes a student-facing mobile application and parent-controlled student payment card for maximized ease of use.
We provide access to a highly convenient and intuitive tool facilitating financial literacy among children and teenagers, with direct control and involvement from their parents. Our products create opportunities for Canadian youth and international students to further exercise financial responsibility while providing parents the ability to monitor and track their child’s finances.
At EAP we are #Happy, #Hungry, #Humble #Humans who are happy to show up for work with a positive attitude and an infectious energy, but just as happy to return to our loved ones and lives beyond work. Our hunger drives us to success, to be the best that we can be, to be self motivated and hold ourselves accountable to a high standard. We aspire to grow, to listen and learn from each other. We have utmost respect for others’ desire to learn, extending patience and grace in their pursuit to improve both personally and professionally. We are the best humans we can be by respecting others, caring for each other and the world on which we live.
What you’ll do:
• Communicate directly with customers and team members
• Managing support tickets and staying on top of responsibilities
• Ensuring all of our users are provided an excellent experience
• Troubleshooting product issues and bugs from start to finish
• Helping improve customer support documentation and resources
• Assisting in developing best practices for handling support requests
• Identifying and tracking customer feedback to better advocate on behalf of our users
What we are looking for:
• A passion for helping and going out of your way for others
• At least 1 year experience in a customer support or hospitality role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in Portuguese (with Spanish, French, Italian or Chinese a bonus)
• Experience with helpdesk and task management tools, such as Zendesk and Trello
• Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
• A resourceful, responsible and self-motivated team player
• Confidence to provide information, support and recommendations to senior management
• Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
• Happy to take on multiple roles and collaborate across multiple departments
• The ability to navigate through difficult conversations with professionalism and maintain a calm and empathic approach
• Experience working in tech startup is a bonus
Nice to haves:
• A strong understanding of the fintech space and international student market
• You thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate daily
• Tech savvy with flexible schedule
• You’re analytical, meticulous and organized
• You have experience working in social media or customer communities
• You can navigate through difficult conversations with professionalism and maintain a calm and empathic approach
• You can talk technical with engineers and then explain that same conversation in simple terms.
• Reliable internet with minimum 25mbps download and 10mbps upload.
• Distraction free work space to focus during work hours.
• If Vancouver based, a hybrid in-person/remote week is encouraged.
• Legal right to work, if based in Canada
• Work hours must overlap at least 5 hours with Pacific Time hours (9AM – 5PM)
To apply for this position, please send an up-to-date resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Não deixe de dizer ao anunciante que você soube deste produto através dos Classificados do Jornal Brasil Vancouver. Preço e disponibilidade do item podem ter sido alterados desde a data de publicação. Em caso de qualquer informação incorreta, por favor, entre em contato com o anunciante, no caso de anúncios individuais, ou diretamente conosco, no caso de anúncios publicados por empresas (inclua o título e/ou endereço do anúncio).