Kelly Services has partnered with a reputable Technology manufacturing company. The client is looking to hire a Cycle Counter / Inventory Clerk to join the Warehouse team in Richmond, BC. The client offers many perks, and this is a temporary position that would lead to a Permanent role based on performance.
The Cycle counter is responsible for conducting cycle counts and audits, assisting in investigation and reconciling inventory discrepancies to provide a reliable inventory balance.
• Perform the minimum cycle counts generated by ERP system.
• Investigate variances by working closely with multiple users and analyzing inventory movements in the system
• Create weekly reports to business and senior managements
• Consistently follow all warehouse procedures.
• Support production escalations for inventory variances
• Support shipping activities in month ends and quarter ends, overtime may be expected
• Relevant education and/or work experience required (i.e., receiving, warehousing, and inventory).
• Strong attention to detail skills.
• Strong critical thinking skills.
• Team player, positive attitude.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• ERP or inventory systems experience, SAP is an asset.
• Microsoft Excel (vlookup, match, pivot tables) and PowerPoint
• Must always wear CSA approved steel toe footwear when working in the designated receiving and shipping locations.
• Must be comfortable performing physical work.
• Forklift certified – (an asset)
• Monday to Friday, 7am to 3:30pm
• Overtime is expected for month-ends, quarter-ends, and year-ends
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t forget to mention where you saw this job (Classificados Jornal Brasil Vancouver).
There are a lot of light industrial jobs out there. Our industrial staffing experts are laser-focused on opportunities with competitive pay, safe work environments and cultures that recognize your value. Whether you’re looking for flexible shifts, paid breaks, bonuses, or a progressive work culture—we’re dedicated to finding the very best opportunities for you.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Não deixe de dizer ao anunciante que você soube deste produto através dos Classificados do Jornal Brasil Vancouver. Preço e disponibilidade do item podem ter sido alterados desde a data de publicação. Em caso de qualquer informação incorreta, por favor, entre em contato com o anunciante, no caso de anúncios individuais, ou diretamente conosco, no caso de anúncios publicados por empresas (inclua o título e/ou endereço do anúncio).