Ero Copper Corp.
Ero Copper Corp., an emerging Canadian base metal mining company with operations and a large land position in Brazil, is seeking to hire a Project Integration Manager.
The successful candidate will be based in Vancouver and report to the Chief Operating Officer. Frequent travel to our operations in Brazil will be required. Key functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- commercial integration of PGMs into the global project network to ensure value maximization of the projects technically;
- reviewing project economics to maximize the value of marginal assets;
- managing the project interfaces between teams at Ero and its subsidiaries in Brazil;
- management accounting responsibility for activity-based costing of the key processes into the Ero management accounts level;
- ensuring the correct integration of projects into the activity-based costing exercise;
- developing project trade-off strategies at the techno-economic level;
- maintaining a strong knowledge of the PGM value chain, mine to market;
- conducting PGM market pricing reviews;
- preparing PGM market intelligence reports as per requirements, including management of external data providers;
- developing the PGM extraction strategy and plan;
- conducting asset valuations for mineral resource management;
- undertaking scenario development;
- consulting with teams around initiatives to support the assessment and adaptation of appropriate strategies; and
- providing bounded strategy and planning support for opportunities that emerge from the pipeline of initiatives.
You will possess the following experience and skill set:
- fluency in English and Portuguese (written and oral) is essential;
- at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in finance, commerce and/or accounting;
- 10+ years of experience in project finance, including investment evaluation;
- extensive experience in the PGM market with in-depth understanding of the platinum commodity and associated marketing and pricing;
- extensive experience in developing strategic financial models for major projects in the mining sector;
- experience with hypothesis-driven problem solving;
- ability to research, synthesize and integrate disparate pieces of data, analysis, and information;
- demonstrated ability to help craft a clear path forward in rapidly changing contexts; and
- ability to build informal working relationships, quickly establish credibility in new areas of work, and mobilize people at all levels towards collaborative goals, including senior colleagues and external stakeholders.
Resumes to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2021. Please state “Project Integration Manager” in the subject line of your email.
Não deixe de dizer ao anunciante que você soube deste produto através dos Classificados do Jornal Brasil Vancouver. Preço e disponibilidade do item podem ter sido alterados desde a data de publicação. Em caso de qualquer informação incorreta, por favor, entre em contato com o anunciante, no caso de anúncios individuais, ou diretamente conosco, no caso de anúncios publicados por empresas (inclua o título e/ou endereço do anúncio).