Klohn Crippen Berger (KCB)
The QHSE Coordinator based in Vancouver, supports the QHSE System Manager and Global QHSE team in maintaining Klohn Crippen Berger’s (KCB’s) Integrated Management System (IMS) consisting of quality, health and safety and environment procedures (QHSE).
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Assist with the management and maintenance of KCB’s IMS, including developing and updating policies, procedures, and manuals, while incorporating feedback from staff
- Develop and present training presentations on business and project management
- Assist with internal and external IMS audits in Vancouver and other KCB offices, as required
- Maintain IMS content on KCB’s intranet (Infodesk), and assist with the development of electronic forms and workflows
- Assist with business process analyses and industry benchmarking surveys
- Prepare reports on IMS performance statistics, including workplace incident statistics and audit findings, for internal and external audiences
- Assist proposal teams with client pre-qualification questionnaires and writing content for proposals, upon request
- Remain current on quality management practices and occupational health and safety legislation and best practices for KCB’s work locations
- Travel to KCB’s office locations and client sites, as required
We value your:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to maintain effective working relationships, while being pleasantly assertive
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities and complete tasks with limited supervision
- Experience in interviewing and auditing
- Spanish, Portuguese and/or French language skills would be an asset
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products, including Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI.
A bachelor’s degree in engineering, geoscience or science would be an asset and/or more than 5 years of related work experience.
KCB is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm providing engineering and environmental services in the mining, hydropower, transportation, ports, infrastructure, oil & gas, environmental, and water resources sectors. KCB has been one of Canada’s leading engineering consultants for over 70 years. We offer a full range of services from our offices in Canada, Australia, Peru, Brazil, UK and the US. KCB is a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers. We offer professional career development tracks, competitive salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply online with your resume quoting the job reference number 1679-C21 at www.klohn.com/jobs.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply, click on the “website” link above.
Não deixe de dizer ao anunciante que você soube deste produto através dos Classificados do Jornal Brasil Vancouver. Preço e disponibilidade do item podem ter sido alterados desde a data de publicação. Em caso de qualquer informação incorreta, por favor, entre em contato com o anunciante, no caso de anúncios individuais, ou diretamente conosco, no caso de anúncios publicados por empresas (inclua o título e/ou endereço do anúncio).