In this position, you will be in charge of accepting all user problems via calls, voice mail and electronic forms while taking ownership of all IT issues through diagnosis, investigation and resolution. You will respond to escalation requests and ensure client satisfaction in a highly client-focused and high-volume environment. Internal Service Levels require a high level of problem resolution on first contact, and accurate routing of trouble tickets to the next level of support.
- 3 years technical support experience supporting any of the following : internet, network, email, hardware, software
- 3 years help desk support experience, good communication skills (Portuguese/English verbal/written – B1)
- Technical knowledge of desktop hardware and software and data/IP products and services
- Ability to analyze system operation, application, PC and network problems.
- Experience in using and troubleshooting Windows 2000, XP and NT problems in desktop, server and network areas
- Experience with UNIX/Windows servers, mainframe systems, Citrix and/or Active Directory environments would be considered assets
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN technology, TCP/IP, VPN, Cisco environments
- Familiarity with call management and trouble reporting systems, such as Genesys or Remedy
- Solid knowledge of computer and network technology to include servers, VPN, and Active Directory
- Experience with enterprise Incident Management solutions, preferably ServiceNow
- Problem Solving with a high technical aptitude and strong escalations and logic skills
- Support the latest Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Products
- Support the latest mobile devices (e.g., iPads and iPhones)
- Provide front line support to end users and other IT colleagues via phone, e-mail, chat, and self-service
- Log, resolve and/or track progress and resolution of all incidents and service requests reported to IT Support
- A team member who takes ownership of every client interaction and is accountable for effective outcomes beyond that interaction.
- A professional that demonstrates empathy by listening to understand client’s unique emotions and situations, in order to communicate in a clear, honest and genuine way.
- A team member who collaborates to get things done by leveraging their own and reach other’s unique talents.
- A team member who eagerly adapts to meet the changing needs of our clients
- A team member who proactively seeks to make things better.
Desired Professional Designation/Certification
- Undergraduate degree or diploma, preferably in a technical discipline, or equivalent and relevant work experience
- Certification in A+, Network +, MCSA/MCSE MCSDT or CCNA, or equivalent would be considered an asset
- HDI Support Center Analysts Certification or equivalent would be considered an asset
- Looking forward to discussing more so.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply to this job via the “website” link above.
Não deixe de dizer ao anunciante que você soube deste produto através dos Classificados do Jornal Brasil Vancouver. Preço e disponibilidade do item podem ter sido alterados desde a data de publicação. Em caso de qualquer informação incorreta, por favor, entre em contato com o anunciante, no caso de anúncios individuais, ou diretamente conosco, no caso de anúncios publicados por empresas (inclua o título e/ou endereço do anúncio).